I recently registered for my winter quarter of classes here at UC Irvine. My college career has flown by so quickly. I only have two more quarters left, then it all comes to a close.
I’m not too sure what I’ll be doing after college, but there are a few things that I know for sure:
1) it will involve a lot of laughing
2) no matter where I go, I’ll never be far from friends
3) adventures will happen, regularly
4) it might be rough at first, but it’ll be worth it in the end
5) no job, person, or location will ever make me content, only I can do that
Life happens quickly. I may only be 22 years into mine, but I feel like it’s only been 10. I’m still learning and growing, and I’m excited to see how I progress as I age.